To Sunday 05 April 2020
CANCELLED due to Coronavirus. We are trying to secure dates with all speakers to find a date for the Fall.
ESPEN Intensive Course in Tracer Methodology in Metabolism
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
TRACERS AND THEIR DETECTION
- Stable and radioactive isotopes
- Deuterium water methods
- Types of mass spectrometers
PRINCIPLES OF METHODS
- Whole body versus regional/organ
- Isotope dilution versus incorporation
TRACERS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
- Tracer methods in carbohydrate, fat, protein, amino acid and energy metabolism
- Isotopes in proteomic research